MEDICAL COUNCIL OF MAURITIUS
MEDICAL REGISTRATION EXAMINATION (MRE)
1. Prospective MRE candidates are hereby informed that the forthcoming MRE will be held on July 10, 2021.
2. Candidates are requested to submit two recent passport size photograph and effect a payment of an exact amount of Rs 13,500 in cash to the Medical Council of Mauritius.
3.No candidate shall be allowed to appear in the examination unless:
He possesses a “diploma in Medicine” or equivalent qualification awarded by a recognized medical institution listed in the Medical Council Act as amended and;
He has completed to the satisfaction of the Medical Council a period of not less than 18 months of Pre- Registration Training.
4. Medical Council of Mauritius reserves the absolute right to withdraw the permission, if any, granted inadvertently to any applicant who is not eligible to appear in the MRE.
5. The Result of the Medical Registration Examination will be affixed on the website of the MCM.
6. This Communiqué is published for general information.
7. Further details may be obtained directly from the office of the Ministry of Health and Wellness
Registrar’s Office- Medical Council of Mauritius
One Way Floreal Street- Floreal
Date Of Communique: 16.06.2021